When a woman is fed up

By Arron Nyamayaro
Fed up of her husband's infidelity, a Hatfield woman, yesterday, packed her hubby's belongings and dumped them at his workplace in Eastlea. Angeline Khaka failed to stomach love messages in her husband, Constantine Kanembirira's WhatsApp chats. For questioning Constantine on his behavior, Angeline reportedly received divorce threats but she could not take' any of that as she went on to smash the windows of his Toyota Hilux double cab. The assortment of goods packed included underpants that she scattered at Constantine's workplace in Eastlea.


Angeline said Constantine had a pen-chant for wealthy single women. "I have three kids and I cannot risk my life by staying in love with a man who dates several girlfriends and to make matters worse he is having unprotected sex with them. "I discovered from his WhatsApp conversations with three girlfriends and one of them Caroline claims that she has sired a child with my husband and one Yeukayi promised to stop dating him. "My decision to throw his clothes at his place was to show his workmates that I am no longer with him since they are unable to tell the girl-friends he takes to his office that he is married. "He did not come home last night and Caroline claims that he•was with her so I cannot risk my life although we have been married for eight years. "He assaulted me all over my body in front of my relatives after i had con fronted him over the messages and threatened to divorce me but now I am the one saying `move out of my life'.
h metrozimbabwe
"Takawanana achipfeka mabriefs ekumupedzanhamo aibatira magumbuze but today he is seeing other women behind my back. I cannot tolerate that," said Angeline. Constantine confirmed the incident saying Angeline is failing to give him time with his kids from the first marriage. "My wife is arguing that I am putting her on the same level with my kids from my first marriage since I go to slp t ih metrozimbabwe "My first wife passed on and Angeline always questions me about my frequent visits to see my kids saying I am putting heron the same.level with the kids and that is where we differ. "She is the one who suggested that I take her to her parents' place but on arrival she smashed all the:windows on my car. "I am still to negotiate with her so that I take the car and make a police report. I had to take cover after I heard that she was on her way to my work place and she has taken my mobile phone and is busy answering our clients who she suspects are my girlfriends. "As for other women inotambika wangu ngaiperere ipapo ndiripamahwani mukadzi anehasha iyeyu," said Constantine.
Extracted from HMetro byu Dr Clarence , , , , , , , ,