Star FMs Allen King and the soccer guy Malajila seems like Morons, Butthurt People

DISCLAIMER
If i make a video with tittle How to be a Zimdancehall Superstar in Less than a week, I don't think anyone should be offended.

This Article contains coarse contents, It Should not Be viewed by anyone
This Article is a fictitious Epistle,

I am not a Lawyer yet, Still first year,But i have a constitutional right to self Defense, freedom of opinion and Freedom of expression............................

Use of of any Celebrity seeming names is Coincidental, or impersonations
All photos that might look like someone you know are coincidental,

The Language used is may secret language and most  words to me don't mean what most people are used to, For example the word "Idiot" means a person who holds an id to me, can be brocken down to "ID I Own It; IDIOT

STOP HERE,STOP HERE, STOP HERE, STOP HERE, Stop Here, reading this fiction is not allowed by me, inbox me for my permission

Artists endure insults everyday and they choose to ignore, I chose to make a deference and respond, I don't have a concrete heart i have feelings too, Its not my fault that you don't understand satire or don't have a sense of humor,i just don't mention artists without telling them first,
When you watch Trevor Noah you put likes and your own fellow country man you make an effort to see them suffer and die, Star FM Busy playing Naija music,ko yemu Zimbabwe mapedza here????

I have always wondered why Zimbabweans who make it in Hollywood never come back to Zim, Its because of people who are morons,  Mbiri yemaZimbo ndeyekuroyana nekudzikisirana, I don't have any beef with any Zim Artists, They don't mind me creating Factious Satires using their names,If We had beefs they wouldn't give mi contracts to shoot their Videos,

I an Individual who have a lot of Information Systems Skills which enables me to locate anyone in Less that 5 minutes, I can dig your crimes, can tell you even your wife's fathers name and tell you the color of your bed using Ethical Means,

Star  FM employs people with criminal backgrounds,

I have uploaded a Video to my YouTube channel for myself, my fans, friends and peers, if you are not then don't watch it and if you then decide to watch it and not like it, make your own Video and view it and comment yourself,

People without sense of humor Who get mad at something intended to make people laugh are morons,they even react in a dramatic manner to get attension for themselves.

Stunner in not my friend he has recently proved selfish and i don't care, Zim Artsists wen asked of another artists number they never give it out, Thats why i had to trap some people,

This Epistle is an Emotional Outburst, Not meant to be taken seriously, NO OFFENCE,

VIEWING THE VIDEO BELOW IS PROHIBITED, Legal action shall be taken against any person found in possession of this video, Facebook and Youtube are not public or business platforms,




BELOW ARE BUTTHURT PEOPLE

Just Look at them

FAKE LABEL

MAN YOU ARE OVER 40, GET A LIFE


WHAT KIND OF DRESSING IS THIS, THIS IS 2015 AND YOU DRESS LIKE SHABBARANKS, OR TAZVIDA AND ZHAKATA?


I PITY THIS ONE 

THIS ONE LOOKS LIKE A KANGAROO



, , , ,