Magaya apologises to Makandiwa

PHD leader Walter Magaya has publicly apologised to Makandiwa for a full-page advert placed in the Daily news on 30 October.
Magaya apologises to Makandiwa
Following the Top 100 most influential Zimbabweans under the age of 40,a PHD member Enford Mberi allegedly placed a full-page advert in the Daily News purporting to be Prophet Makandiwa ‘s follower congratulating him for being third on a list headed by Prophet Magaya.
For a church leader whose Night of Turnaround attracted hundreds of thousands of congregants and currently commands the largest following per single church gathering to virtually kneel before his perceived rival suggests he underwent serious retrospection.
In an interview with H-metro yesterday Prophet Magaya said:
“I was quiet,I never spoke about the advert in the Daily News.The reason is I wanted to research and investigate what happened because the advert was flighted whilst I was in Nigeria.To my surprise the UFIC said the truth.
“It is true Enford Mberi ,who is my son who comes from my church and I can safely say one of my loyal sons who did it.
“For what reasons I am no sure but I think his reasons are that he wanted to authenticate my position(as per controversial top 100 List).
“He was overzealous ,he was excited by the nominees that came out of the ‘Most influential people in Zimbabwe.
“So my best words to the UFIC family ,to the UFIC leader is I am sorry for such a childish act which has happened through my people and I apologise on Behalf of Enford Mberi and apologise on behalf of PHD Ministries.
“It’s not our aim to create enmity between men of God.Such things will not happen again in future I will guarantee you,I will pray and talk to my children until they watch their actions in a way.
“The best thing I can say is that we are sorry and strongly believe the future holds a good thing.
“One day my father said ‘on earth you can never find a perfect person,you can only find a perfect person in heaven.
“I wish and pray that you understand that ,thank you.”
Source-H-metro , , , ,