Hooker Claims ZRP Officers ‘force’ hooker to strip,search for money in her privates

A hooker, who is accused of stealing from a Gokwe magistrate, has sensationally claimed that police forced her to strip naked as they searched for dollar bills in her private parts. Pamela Hamandawana, is being charged with robbery after the Gokwe magistrate Shepherd Munjanja accused her of stealing a wallet that contained $156, bank cards, driver’s licence, 20 litre Redan fuel coupons, a notepad and EcoCash debit card.
Hooker Claims ZRP Officers ‘force’ hooker to strip,search for money in her privates
Hooker Claims ZRP Officers ‘force’ hooker to strip,search for money in her privates

But an assistant inspector form Harare Central Police Station, who arrested Hamandawana, said the hooker removed all her clothes in a desperate attempt to evade arrest.

“We went to the accused person’s lodgings at Treckerel in the company of the complainant. I ordered her to surrender the goods that she had stolen and after giving me the wallet and car keys she stripped naked to avoid being cuffed,” said Ishmael Mucheche. However, Hamandawana refuted the claims and accused the police of having demanded a $5 bribe. “Am I lying that you asked me for $5 but I indicated that I had only been left with $2 because the complainant made me to pay taxi fares after promising that he would withdraw my money from a bank in town.


“…and when I told you that I didn’t have any money on my person you made me strip naked intending to search for it in my privates,” she said. After hanging the cop to dry in a packed court yesterday, Hamandawana, a self-confessed prostitute, then asked the court to help her recover her money for services rendered to the Gokwe magistrate. “How am I going to get the money that he was supposed to pay me for the sex and ‘blow job’ that I gave him? He owes me and I still want my money,” she said. When Munjanja took to the witness stand he denied knowing Hamandawana and claimed he was a victim of daylight robbery.



“I arrived in Harare from Gokwe around 7 am in the company of my pastor and two other passengers whom I dropped in Mbare before proceeding to town. I met a young man who indicated that he had tyres that matched my vehicle,” he said. “However, he led me to the accused person’s room at Treckerel Court where I was ambushed before my property was seized.” Munjanja told the court that he managed to escape after promising the accused persons that he would withdraw and surrender the $500 that they demanded. Prosecutor Venancia Mutake claims Hamandawana had a case to answer because of inconsistencies in statements. According to Mutake, it was clear that Munjanja was a victim of day-light robbery inflicted by Hamandawana and her accomplices.

Presiding magistrate Vakayi Chikwekwe will hand down the ruling on whether Hamandawana should be discharged or placed to her defence today.

Source-Daily news , , , ,