Bulawayo woman demands gupuro in the form of sex!

QUITE a rare but generous offer hey! 
A Bulawayo man is reportedly facing an epic showdown with his estranged wife who is allegedly refusing to vacate his house demanding sex as a "divorce payout".

The woman, Melania Sivara from Cowdray Park, who has reportedly turned one of her ex-husband Brighton Marecha's spare bedrooms into her own, is reportedly in the habit of assaulting the latter apparently as punishment for allegedly failing to "sneak" into her room and quench her sexual appetite.


Marecha, who seemed to have failed to endure his former wife's abusive antics, last Friday approached the Bulawayo civil court seeking a protection order against Sivara claiming she had on several occasions turned him into a punching bag.

He said Sivara was refusing to vacate his premises despite the fact they severed their customary relationship six months ago. Marecha declared that he had no interest in rekindling his old flame with Sivara.

"I was customarily married to Melania and we have two children together. She is a violent woman. She has physically abused me on several occasions and at one time she even attempted to burn me. We are now staying in separate rooms. I once reported her to the police after she had severely assaulted me and I later withdrew the charges after her parents begged me to do so. She is always leaving her room coming to my bedroom forcing me to have sex with her. I do not want her anymore at my house as she is always assaulting me. She is refusing to vacate my house saying I should sleep with her before I take her back to her parents. May this honourable court help me," said Marecha.

However, in a typical hit-back fashion, Sivara refuted her ex-hubby's claims that he was abusing him. She, however, pulled a shocker when she claimed that she was the one who was supposed to seek the court's help against Marecha as he was the one who was sexually abusing her by refusing to have sex with her.

"Yes we terminated our customary relationship and we are staying in the same house but in separate rooms. I told him that since he was the one who had terminated the relationship he should take me back to my parents. I am not physically abusing him as he has claimed but he is the one who is sexually abusing me by refusing to engage in sexual intercourse," she said.

Presiding magistrate Evylene Mashavakure granted the protection order in favour of Marecha which barred Sivara from physically and emotionally abusing him.

Source http://www.myzimbabwe.co.zw/news/2378-bulawayo-woman-demands-gupuro-in-the-form-of-sex.html , , , ,