The Real story behind the Stunner and Olinda Drama

The Story of Olinda and Stunner should serve as a lesson to all Zimbabweans especially the women. Generally Zimbabweans are known for their crab mentality, AKA pull down mentality. Olinda Just happens to be a victim of such, A person thought to be a friend fed Olinda with wrong information, lies that did not have a single piece of evidence. This has happened to many Zimbabwean women, their marriages have been destroyed because they chose to listen to their friends, most Zimbabwean women let their friends make decisions for them always.



I can relate to that same situation, i had a wife and the union got destroyed because she listened to friends. You would have situations where people calling my wife telling her "we are seeing your husband now now, he is with another girl". In really they would have seen me at a certain location alone but when they called my wife they say he is with a girl, Now when my wife calls mi and asks me where are you, ill tell her the place and it will make whatever falsehood she heard seem true.
We can not blame Olinda for falling victim to lairs and haters. These haters know where to press and when to press buttons, women are emotional creatures and when angry they dong think straight up, They can kill someone or kill themselves, they can burn things, go to police, expose secrets, etc etc.
Who doesn't agree with me that when  Zimbabwean couples acquire wealth and property women always say "my"? My house, my cars, my farm, my property, etc.

Who does most of the purchases in a husband and wife setup? isnt it the wife? Stunner is a celebrity, he cant be seen buying pots or blankets. A lot of EXs and Wife wannabes got mad when Stunner got married and paid 16,000 Lobola and they are still trying. Anyone can claim to be Stunners girlfriend but a mere claim doesn't make it true. Celebrity's wives should remain unknown to avoid problems and drama, more like how Winky D's wife is unknown

, , , ,