Prophet Chari speaks out: “gives” details of business man and musicians to die

We caught up with founder and leader of Throne of grace ministries Prophet Evidence Chari who recently gave a chilling prophecy about the death of two musicians and a prominent business man. We talked to the man of God about these and other issues:

Prophet Chari speaks out: “gives” details of business man and musicians to dieG-works – Thank you man of God for granting us this interview
Prophet – You are welcome
G-works – Can you kindly give us a brief back ground of yourself? Have you always been a Christian?
Prophet – My name is Prophet Evidence Chari, I was born in a Christian family. To answer your question, yes I have been a Christian. I centred on God until I received my call at the age of 19.I began to move around preaching the gospel in the streets of Harare and in saloons before establishing my ministry Throne of Grace church.
G-works – How were you into called into ministry?
Prophet – One night as I was sleeping in my room, I heard a voice which gave me a scripture in Hebrews 3 vs. 15.I immediately woke up and began to pray, as I was praying the Lord instructed me to fast and pray for 21 days and 21 nights. During this time of fasting and prayer I had a lot of supernatural experiences, I was taken to heaven, where I received specific instructions on how to run the ministry in a godly way.
G-works – What is the vision and mission of your ministry?
Prophet – Our vision is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ imparting His grace and love to the church. Our mission is to preach the word of God, preparing the church for the second coming of Jesus Christ.
G-works – You serve in the office of a prophet, how best can a believer tell if one is a true or false prophet?
Prophet – A true prophet has to be a sound teacher of the word and in everything he has to lead people to God and not to himself. A true prophet is the one who leads people to where God want them to be, taking them out of bondage to a place of freedom. A true prophet is an instrument for deliverance and after delivering he give glory to God.
G-works – Is there anything called the gospel of prosperity?
Prophet – Personally I think every true gospel is a gospel of prosperity because the word gospel means good news. Preaching about poverty and sickness does not make it good news; every true gospel has to leave people in comfort.
G-works – Can you briefly explain the concept of spiritual fathers?
Prophet – 1Timoth 1vs2 Paul addresses Timothy as his own son after which he gives him instructions. This example shows us that one should have a father to advise him. Look at another example in the bible, Prophet Elijah was a father to Prophet Elisha. He who has a father has an advantage; he can operate in the higher dimensions using the grace upon his father in the Lord. God introduced this subject of fathers in order for the sons and daughter to learn from those who have walked the way, getting all the necessary help in their own walk of faith.
G-works – You recently gave a chilling prophecy about the death of 2 musicians and a big business man. Can you kindly give us more details? Dates time and names.
Prophet – Yes I saw in a vision a big business man failing to cross over into 2016.The only details I can give now is that this man started well, making money and helping people but along the way he dropped the good works. He is now forgetting the source of his blessing. As for the musicians, I prayed to God about their issues and God said to me it’s going to happen. Gods’ instruction to me was to pray for other people not to be affected. Those are the details I give for now, for security reasons.
G-works – Are these people, both musicians and the business man in Zimbabwe?
Prophet – Yes they are all in Zimbabwe
G-works – What line of business in the business man in? What genre of music are the musicians into?
Prophet – Hahaha if I tell you I will cause panic. For the moment let’s leave it there, I will shed more light as time goes on.
G-works – Have you ever given a high profile prophecy that has come true? If so which one?
Prophet – By the grace of God I have given many prophecies in our church and we saw them being fulfilled. The most recent one is the being the one I gave about the recent Zupco bus accident which I gave a week ago at our all night prayer service. We have prayed hard as a church to cover our roads with the blood of Jesus.
G-works – What is God saying about the future of Zimbabwe?
Prophet – Zimbabwe is a blessed nation, everything we are facing as a nation is only to direct us to God. As a nation let us call on God and believe His voice (2 Chronicles 20vs20), let’s join hands and pray. Zimbabwe has a great future; I saw those from whom we used to buy from buying from us, God is restoring us to our former glory.
G-works – Is your ministry involved in any charity activities in the community?
Prophet – yes we are involved in charity activities, we are paying school fees for 13 orphans. We also feed and clothe our elderly, it is in our plans to reach out to help many people in 2015.
G-works – Finally sir, where do you have your church services and at what time. Who is invited?
Prophet – In Harare we have our services at the Queens Hotel (cnr Robert Mugabe & Kaguvi St) from 1pm every Saturday. We have another branch in Witbank, Mpumalanga (South Africa).Contact us on our 24 hour prayer lines +263773989620 and +263774420627.
Anyone who wants Gods touch and is expecting a miracle is invited to our services.
G-works – Thank you sir for your time.
Prophet – God bless you. Gospelworks
, ,