A Gupuro video of the cheating Kambuzuma woman who was in the habit of paying her lover for sex has gone viral online.
34-year old Faith Mutema was exposed after her husband bumped into her explicit Whatsapp chats.
Some of the explosive Whatsapp messages in Faith’s phone read:
Tonderai:yes babes
Faith :Dakukudyisa bech* ndopunishment yako
Tonderai:Sanokumura hember ndoda kukw*ra
Faith :Ndabvisa kare ukutononoka ndiwe
Faith :Saka ndoisa 65 muecocash?
Tonderai:If possible uuye nemacondom
Faith :Where do i get de @5? will c or else w kiss n cuddle
Tonderai:service station or w can just kis
Faith : n I eat my lollipop, u suck your boobs u come I cum also torara
Faith : morning
Tonderai:zvirisei
Faith :Its tasting like your lollipo can I come c u tmr morning?
Tonderai:Bonde ranetsa iri!! Can we have a break soz its like when eva we meet we need to fu**
Faith :wat break, so we cant ju meet to talk. Its not like am after your manhood. Do you think if I really wanted s*x I cant get it anywhere else besides having it with yu? Its all kul, I respect your bzness u can do whatever you wanna do when you finish dealing with yo things w can meet. Cant take a break, not now Will pss thru you place after dropping my sister.
Herald
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vakadzi vayifanirwa kunzi vatadzi zveshuwa haasi maFunniez.How kom u may cheats on someone arikukuchengeta & d worse part of it kutozoshandisa mari yake Murume wacho kunofadza Chikomba,izvi hazvina kumbosiyana nekuromba izvi
ReplyDeleteType yevakadzi vakadayi vangawanikepiko ndinenge ndichida kumukwesha nayo zvekuti haafe akazvipamhidza futi zvekuda kudyeredzera Murume wake izvozvi.Anenge achida kurikitwa neshure nayo tsvimbo yaSameri Mutendi zvekuti anoyita svondo nhatu achizvitova kuzasi ikoko nemunyu wemagodo,ndiko kugona kupedzera Munhu anezemo rinenge rembwa ikoko
Kana payine wamunoziva asirikugutsikana nebonde raanopihwa neBoy-Friend kana Murume wake kana Madzimai aye anoti haasati ambotunda chiberekerwo kana kuti vaye vanoti Murume wangu haasi kundigutsa pabonde ndibateyi tibatsirane.
Ini ndiriChiremba weMheche hapana corner yandisingazive paChinhu ichocho pamwe nezvayinoshanda saka makasununguka kundichayira nhare panumber dzinoti +263773814488 or Watsapp me on +263779427913 respectively don't mistaken the numbers pliz I mean by koling my watsapp number or by watsapping my koling number
Dont be shy contacts me Tibatsirane yours Gyna-Specialists Dr Pincoe
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete