Gupuro Video of Cheating Zim Woman

A Gupuro video of the cheating Kambuzuma woman who was in the habit of paying her lover for sex has gone viral online.

34-year old Faith Mutema was exposed after her husband bumped into her explicit Whatsapp chats.














Some of the explosive Whatsapp messages in Faith’s phone read:

Tonderai:yes babes
Faith :Dakukudyisa bech* ndopunishment yako
Tonderai:Sanokumura hember ndoda kukw*ra
Faith :Ndabvisa kare ukutononoka ndiwe
Faith :Saka ndoisa 65 muecocash?
Tonderai:If possible uuye nemacondom
Faith :Where do i get de @5? will c or else w kiss n cuddle
Tonderai:service station or w can just kis
Faith : n I eat my lollipop, u suck your boobs u come I cum also torara
Faith : morning
Tonderai:zvirisei
Faith :Its tasting like your lollipo can I come c u tmr morning?
Tonderai:Bonde ranetsa iri!! Can we have a break soz its like when eva we meet we need to fu**
Faith :wat break, so we cant ju meet to talk. Its not like am after your manhood. Do you think if I really wanted s*x I cant get it anywhere else besides having it with yu? Its all kul, I respect your bzness u can do whatever you wanna do when you finish dealing with yo things w can meet. Cant take a break, not now Will pss thru you place after dropping my sister.