Satan, ORDERS man to RAPE sister



A Binga man from Lusulu , who was caught red handed raping his 15-year-old sister inside the family’sgarden, has blamed evil spirits for leading him to commit the heinous act.





The man (25), who cannot be named to protect the identity of the victim, pleaded guilty to rape charges when he appeared before Hwange Regional magistrate, Dambudzo Malunga last week.

Malunga sentenced him to an effective 13-year jail term.




When the magistrate asked him why he committed the offence, the man said, “I made a mistake your worship. It was the devil”.


He added: “He (devil) was a spirit. He spoke in Shona and said to me, do it and you will feel your blood running. Unfortunately, I did not get the feel of the blood rush because my father caught me (in the act).”

Prosecutor Tawanda Sigauke told the court that the incident occurred on June 27 this year.

Source:Southern Eye , , , ,