Extra Large Member Finally Weds Wife, 6 years Later

Norman Manwere better known as Likkle N of Extra Large tied the knot this past weekend with his long partner Fatima Chapani. The Highfield-based urban grooves sensation, who rose to fame with the track Maroja, had his wedding solemnized at St Mary’s Catholic Church in Highfield.
“I have stayed with my wife for a long time. I started dating her in 2005 and got married traditionally in 2010.
“We have a son together. She has been there for me. She had been supporting me through thick and thin and it wasn’t a hard decision to wed her,” Manwere said.
“She has always wanted a wedding and this time, after serious consideration, we formalised our union over the weekend.



“I felt good to be joined in holy matrimony. I am now legally married in the eyes of God. Mumaziso aMwari handichachayi mapoto.”
Manwere, however, castigated how the general public views them.
“It’s a general perception that our local artistes are called all sorts of names. Whilst their lifestyles might not be perfect, I don’t think they deserve to be called promiscuous or destitute; we have families and children to look after.
“People should stop calling us marombe asingaroore. It’s not good to stereotype local artistes,” he added.
Source-H Metro
, , ,