Ghana Sangoma reveals Prophets and Pastors he gave power; "They have given me expensive cars and money"

Infamous Ghana Fetish spiritual leader, Nana Kwaku Bonsam says at least two Zimbabwean prophets have gifted him lavish cars as a way to show their gratitude for the ‘help’ he provided them in forming their ministries.
This came to light when a localized publication paid the 43 year old, a visit at his place of worship. They were appalled by his luxurious life manner. 

Zimbabwea's Big Prophets have thanked me with Luxury cars says notorious Ghana Sangoma.
Prophet Nana Kwaku Bonsam

,
Various luxuriant conveyances, all branded with his name, stickers and posters were lined up at his shrine.The reporters questioned Bonsam on why he bought the cars and what he uses them for.
And he answered, “Yeah I love cars; I love big cars and I have them too—about twenty. But I did not buy all of them. Most of them are gifts from my clients and I also give out to people I love or want to surprise.

“For instance this one (a black Cadillac Escalade ESV) is a gift from a prophet customer in Zimbabwe. When they come, they show me love. They are not like the Ghanaian pastors who wait till I pursue them. Some even neglect me when their churches get the crowd they need. The Range Rover is also a gift from another pastor from the same country. He paid for a smaller Range and I added some money to get the bigger one,” Bonsam explained with visible joyousness in his eyes. Bonsam, as a matter of expertise, says he can’t unwrap the name of his clients.

“If I do something to make your church increase and you get the gathering crowds and preach from the Bible to them and they become upright, am I also not doing God’s work? It is just like going on preaching to invite people to church. I can say I have made more people go to church to listen to the word of God than some of the baby Christians who insult me and call me a devil.

“Those who know me understand I am not the devil people say I am. They love me and if you stay a little longer, you would see me playing football with the area youth. We have a match today and I would play 7,” Bonsam added.
Bonsam said his Akumada-Afrancho residency in the Ashanti Region has more vehicles than the one in Accra.
,