UPDATES Beyonce Born in South Africa; Durban woman claims to be her mother

UPDATES Beyonce Born in South Africa; Durban woman claims to be her mother

On hearing this news many people where left in shock, only to realize it was a spoof video by a South African upcoming comedian
Beyonce's real mother




The YouTube video is titled "Beyonce was born in Durban…Her mother reveals", Moseley acts the part of a lady claiming to have given Beyonce (Busisiwe) up for adoption in the eighties, She claimed to have given her up for adoption because she wanted a better life for her daughter Beyonce.
The video is trending on YouTube and it now has over 500 000 views, in less than a week.

Thenjiwe’s character in the video claims that she gave Beyonce away to an USA couple who were staying at the hotel where she was a waiter.

The supposed mother explains that she decided to give her child to the couple, “because it was apartheid times and we had political unrest here in Durban”.
“Years went by while I was looking for her. Until I saw her on TV and I was surprised,” she continues.

“Her real name is Busisiwe, but they then changed it to Beyonce.”

Moseley amusingly claims that she “even wrote to Khumbul’ekhaya”, an SABC show doc-reality series that tracks the journeys of South African families who reunite or reconcile with lost or estranged family members.

“They [Khumbul’ekhaya] told me they can’t help because America is far. Their cars cannot be able to take me there because the petrol will be expensive. So we couldn’t drive and go talk to her overseas,” she says.

“My pleas is that she contacts me and comes home so she can meet her brothers and sisters. I don’t want her riches, all I wlong for is for her to come home and know her true family.” , , , ,