Kanye West Humiliates Wiz Khalifa, Disses hi for marrying his Ex Ambe Rose , IF IT WASN'T FOR ME YOU WOULDN'T HAVE A CHILD

Not long after teasing his lastest album Waves, Kanye went off on a gross Twitter rant dissing Wiz Khalifa. Kanye's big proclamation about Swishturning into Waves prompted the "See You Again" rapper to fire off a orders of tweets and wave the flag for jailed rapper Max B.

"Max B is the wavy one," tweeted Wiz. "He made the wave. There is no wave without him."



“I know you get mad everytime that you look at your child that this girl got you for 18 years,” Kanye wrote to Wiz, later on he added, “You would not 've a kidif it wasn’t for me.” He is, obviously, referring to how Amber and Wiz would have never gotten together if he had not ditched Amber. But the 32-year-old is NOT about her ex bringing little Sebastian into the feud.

“I would never talk about kids in an argument,” she explained. “It just shows the type of person he is. Even after him saying stuff about my son…I still didn’t say anything about his kids, I’m not going to. They’re innocent babies. You don’t ever, ever talk about a baby ever. It just shows how f***ing ridiculous he is.” But, she added, she isn’t surprised about ‘Ye’s comments. “I know him. I know he’s a f***ing clown,” she said.
, ,