EXCLUSIVE: 'I did nothing wrong - I saved his life' - prostitute who found Lamar Odom unconscious breaks silence as she is revealed to be living in fear

EXCLUSIVE: 'I did nothing wrong - I saved his life' - prostitute who found Lamar Odom unconscious breaks silence as she is revealed to be living in fear

  • Monica Monroe was one of the two prostitutes who discovered Odom collapsed unconscious in the bedroom of brothel
  • She tells Daily Mail Online she saved NBA great's life when she found him and denies suggestions she had helped supply him with drugs
  • Monroe is already in witness protection because her boyfriend was murdered earlier this year and says: 'I have a problem.'
  • Other prostitute, who used name Cherry Rider - is revealed as single mom Kortnie Cannon, 25, whose ex-boyfriend was also murdered
  • Both women have had their $19,000 pay checks cancelled and Monroe - whose real name Daily Mail Online is not disclosing - is distraught




One of the two Nevada prostitutes at the center of the Lamar Odom overdose has broken her silence to tell Daily Mail Online: 'I didn't do anything wrong – I saved his life.'
Monica Monroe was one of the two petite blondes picked out of a line-up by Lamar, 35, when he arrived at the Love Ranch on Saturday afternoon.
She and the second working girl, Ryder Cherry, have fled the legal brothel in Crystal, Nevada and refused to talk about their romps with the NBA great.
The hard-partying pair expected a huge payday after being summoned to Lamar's private suite up to six times a day.

Brothel boss Dennis Hof said he managed to reach Ryder via text and said she 'adamantly' denied any wrongdoing - or any suggestion she was acquiring drugs.
Monroe, meanwhile, has left the state of Nevada but Daily Mail Online reached her by telephone.
We have decided not to disclose her location or real name because she claims to be in witness protection after the recent murder of her boyfriend.
'I'm not to blame at all because I didn't do anything wrong at all,' she insisted. 'I feel like I saved his life by finding him.
'My face is all over the world wide news now but we have an issue about this because I didn't do anything wrong.'
Monroe said she was struggling to deal with 'personal issues' and could not speak freely because she – like all the staff - had signed a confidentiality agreement provided by a Lamar aide.


Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3280069/I-did-wrong-saved-life-prostitute-Lamar-Odom-unconscious-breaks-silence-revealed-living-fear.html#ixzz3p9QjGoyJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
, , ,