Letter to ZimDancehall Awards

This letter is not a threat but an Epistle of an intellect dispute,

Hey ZimDancehall Awards, Please remove my name from your list, i received no call on being nominated and neither was i invited to your nominees cocktail, We all know its undeniable that Hilary Matake Punchline was at some point a manager to Freeman so was to the Dangerzone family and Phinius is of some kind of relation to Levels of Chillspot, Did you think no one would not smell fish when every member of Dangerzone family gets a nomination?

Or when you decided to use Facebook as your system did you not consider bandwidth  overload issues?

Stop abusing my name without my authority, you want to use my name to get my fans nod, I ask you to Apologize the same way you published this, you are committing crimes of Defamation, how dare you put me in the same category with these people, um way above that, i  compete international standards,the likes of Jessy Terrero and  Mark Romanek ,if i may ask did you ask for permission to publicize my name with a class that i don't belong to? King Alfred is a Radio Dj, Music Promoter, ZimEntertainment is an online TV Channel and promoter, Ta International and ZimEntertainment may be one thing, did you make that up so as to split their votes?, Propa Bless is a Promoter, Slimdoggs is a guy with a camera, Chris Digital is a guy that mixes random already produced music for the purpose of monetization and Ad-sense money, I am not a music Promoter, i am not a guy with a camera, i am not a mix deejay, neither am i a radio DJ, isn't it you just want to please UK guys with pointless or senseless nominations, you should apologize on every platform that you publicized my name or alternatively you can compensate me, I have worked 10 years now to establish my names, This awards thing only came yesterday, i am my own lawyer, This letter is not a threat but even the road has warning signs, id like to warn you that i am, a highly intellectual individual, capable of solving problems, and these awards should not commence until this matter is resolved, from this moment um not taking calls, you know where to find me, without fear Dr Clarence. , , ,