BREAKING NEWS; Soul Jah Love, Bounty Lisa massive white wedding on


Mbare born Soul Jah Luv and Bounty Lisa announced that they are processing a big white wedding this 2016.“It is no lie that Soul said that he was going to pay the Lobola for me and he surely fulfilled his promise and paid Lobola last month.
BREAKING NEWS; Soul Jah Love, Bounty Lisa massive white wedding on
Soul Jah Love and Bounty Lisa
On the story of the white wedding, we are working on it, this very year we will most certainly will wed,” Bounty Lisa told The Herald.


 Rumors said they had gone separate ways but Bounty acknowledged the rough time and said they were over it. then and now. Everyone in any marriage have their highs and lows but it doesn't mean people are separating. I just feel that the issue was over-hyped but anyway we do not have any problem with that because we have learnt that being popular you must take every situation as it comes whether bad or good.We are happily married and all is well” she said.

“When I met Soul, I knew he was diabetic and would often inject himself with medication. I loved him like that and to me taking care of him is just a normal thing. For instance, if he wants to eat eight times a day I just make sure his food is ready when he wants it. “I just want to thank my parents who have been so supportive to me and Soul since my dad had knowledge of the diabetic condition and how to take care of a diabetes patient. He helped me on how to take care of Soul and all has been well,” she said.


, ,