Sweet Valentine’s Day SMS

  • A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.
  • A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life.
  • As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
  • Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.
  • Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.
  • Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!
  • Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.


    • “Wishing the sweetest, happiest day to my forever Valentine.”
    • “Tonight is all ours. I can’t wait to celebrate with you.”
    • “Especially today, I hope you feel how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life.”
    • “You take my breath away. Always.”
    • “You have no idea how sexy you are.”
    • “I couldn’t ask for a more wonderful [husband] than you.”
    • “My heart is all yours.”
    • “Thanks for being you and for being mine.”
    • “I love all the adventures we have together.”
    • “This will definitely be a kids-in-bed-early kind of night. XOXOXO”
    • “God is good. I know because he gave me you to love.”
    • “I’m so excited to be sharing our first Valentine’s Day together. I hope it’s the first of many…”
    • “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
    • “Has it really been [10] years? I’d do it all over in a heartbeat.”
    ,